PLEASE READ the disclaimer under the "about" tab!

Like & Share on fb

Current Conditions

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Capitol Fax: Move beyond the slogans to focus on what works

I've been wanting to share this once I saw it on CapFax on Monday. So I share this with you now.

It's a good story and a way to make our schools safer. Of course each school will need their own solutions, but you want to hear about successes. In this case Fenger High School in Roseland once had a principal that turned around the school. Especially as far as behavioral issues.
While I wanted to share the link from Capitol Fax, I also want to share the link to the Sun-Times' Mark Brown column on which it references. As Miller, states in his headline move beyond slogans to focus on what works. With that I agree, back to reality and roll up the sleeves

No comments:

Post a Comment