PLEASE READ the disclaimer under the "about" tab!

Like & Share on fb

Current Conditions

Saturday, July 4, 2020

Happy 4th of July: "My Country Tis of Thee"

[VIDEO] For today's post on this very special holiday - and it is a very special holiday where most will light fireworks in addition to firing up a BBQ grill with their friends and family - I will share with you the first US National Anthem I knew while attending our elementary school. I really didn't know that the Star Spangled Banner was the national anthem until I started watching Chicago Black Hawks games on Sports Channel (and even then only away games at that point and when they go to Canada you hear the US anthem with the Canadian anthem O Canada)

Regardless I hope you enjoy this and you have a happy enjoyable and safe one. I also need to say right now we're going through some challenging times in America right now facing a pandemic and of course seemingly ongoing unrest.

No comments:

Post a Comment