PLEASE READ the disclaimer under the "about" tab!

Like & Share on fb

Current Conditions

Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Update & Happy Columbus Day

 At 2:30 PM I'm sharing a post a bit out of character with this blog. It's a bit controversial but I do hope that it gets you all to think. Perhaps you've seen what I will share in the next post today but it poses a question that hopefully you all will consider if you think about what you see in that post.

I'm working on a Columbus post also, however, I need to put that off until tomorrow. It needs to be further refined and I don't have much time at work to just keep working on what I want to say about Christopher Columbus or Columbus Day.

Regardless I hope you all had a very safe and restful Columbus Day holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment