PLEASE READ the disclaimer under the "about" tab!

Like & Share on fb

Current Conditions

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

YouTuuba visits the former Sears Tower before taking an Amtrak

 

[VIDEO] I wanted to share this with you because before YouTuuba leaves for his recent "Train Odyssey" he leaves his baggage at the Metropolitan Lounge at Union Station to go to the former Sears Tower 21 minutes into this almost two hour video and check out the Skydeck and the Ledge. To see Chicago from up there makes the city look like one massive modeling project.

Sadly I'm not very keen on going all the way to the top of a tall building. Just not big on heights although I have been to the top of the Washington Monument in D.C. for example or another time I went to the top of the Soldiers and Sailors monument in downtown Indianapolis. I feel as if going over 1000 feet over the ground is a bit too far.

Though I'd do it if this was an experience that you never had and hoping someone like me would share that with you. Just have to get over my phobia of heights and now I know to get "expedited" tickets to go up to the Skydeck. I don't know about the Ledge....

Meanwhile for the rest of this video you will see him pull off late from Union Station on board Amtrak's Capitol Limited and show us the south side from along the Chicago Skyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment