PLEASE READ the disclaimer under the "about" tab!

Like & Share on fb

Current Conditions

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Michigan Central Lines: Huge HO Scale Layout at the Chicago Museum of Science and Industry

 

[VIDEO] The YouTube channel Michigan Central Lines takes a look at the HO scale model train layout at the Museum of Science and Industry on the south side. I've been thinking it's time for me to pay a visit to that museum and share with you some of things I've seen there since the last time I've been. Unfortunately I've not been inside the walls of that place since grade school at least.

Related another local YouTuber artistmac gets a behind the scenes look at this model train layout which is actually part of an exhibit. How about having a job overseeing the design and operation of this layout?

No comments:

Post a Comment