PLEASE READ the disclaimer under the "about" tab!

Like & Share on fb

Current Conditions

Friday, January 3, 2020

Casey Neistat: What just happened?

[VIDEO] First and foremost I want to wish you all a Happy New Year. We are at yet the start of a new decade the "roaring 2020s".

YouTuber Casey Neistat takes stock of his life and getting older. Something I've started arriving at recently. It's amazing to realize we have a lot of the past behind us than say when younger and it seems the time starts to drag now more than in our youth.

Probably not Neistat's message, however, we should not have our futures determined by our pasts. We still have the future ahead of us and as I head into a new decade myself if there are some changes to be made in my own life now is the time to start making them.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment