PLEASE READ the disclaimer under the "about" tab!

Like & Share on fb

Current Conditions

Monday, August 5, 2019

Does public education ruin Black boys?

I feel this is on track with what you might have seen last month in another post, even if indirectly. Or if you want to talk about a so-called "war on boys". Does public education ruin Black males?

My history is a mixed bag. My time in public education could be view as could've been better. I don't think I ever found my groove. Perhaps it wasn't up to any of the teachers I had, perhaps it was more up to me. Then again as a child having an education provided for you is something you could take for granted while you have it.

I won't say it ruined me, but in the long run perhaps there was more that could've been gained by the experience. Perhaps for the day I finally have children something to think about for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment