PLEASE READ the disclaimer under the "about" tab!

Like & Share on fb

Current Conditions

Friday, October 15, 2021

Marques Brownlee reviews EVERY iPhone ever produced

 

[VIDEO] Been a while since we've heard from our favorite tech reviewer and this comes on the heels of Apple's latest release of a new generation of iPhones. We're on generation 13 so far.

Regardless what an evolution we see here as far as technology and design. And we see how the iPhone was very much the nifty device it started off being when it was unveiled in 2007.

I'm a long way from saying that I was aware of this device back in 2007. Perhaps I was in my Windows machine mode and I thought the nifty device I had back then was a flip Motorola Razr phone. It was a very nice design with a camera to shoot video and photos. The original iPhone could shoot photos but hadn't evolved to shoot video.

If I thought anything about Apple (iPhones, iPods, or even Macs) I probably just thought more about cost as in can't afford it. Believe it or not I was still in school at the time. I also probably thought that I'd have to learn a different OS than Windows. Granted there weren't many mobile devices utilizing a Windows OS.

Anyway were there people at school using iPhones don't remember. I'm sure some did at the time but to be honest I hardly paid much attention. Just sorry that I wasn't there for the evolution starting with the metal and plastic two-tone design they started off with. And just from Steve Jobs' presentation of this device it surely was something special and different.

A breakthrough internet communication, a phone, an iPod all in one. And it has evolved to a device that one could shoot a movie with. A device you can use for GPS. Well it's capabilities have drastically expanded and while one could criticize their many designs, generally nice looking devices also.

Hmmm, I wouldn't mind collecting these myself.

BTW, I've evolved to using Apple devices from iPhone and beyond today. It turns out learning a new OS, especially if it's not too difficult to learn is a piece of cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment