PLEASE READ the disclaimer under the "about" tab!

Like & Share on fb

Current Conditions

Sunday, October 31, 2021

Happy Halloween


I just want to wish you all a happy and safe Halloween. Just bear in mind that this special day is about fun. While I hope you're mindful of your choices of costume don't allow anyone take the fun out of the traditions of this day.

Whether you go out and "trick or treat" or you have a nice party just have fun and be safe. And from here the next big holiday is Thanksgiving.

BTW, I'm posting on Sunday not just to wish you all a Happy Halloween. I want to encourage you all to click the ads you see on this blog. If you enjoy what you see on here just click an ad which will result in a little extra money coming my way. 

Thanks for the support and for reading as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment