PLEASE READ the disclaimer under the "about" tab!

Like & Share on fb

Current Conditions

Thursday, September 2, 2021

Star Trek wisdom

 As a long time Star Trek fan I just have to share this tweet from @Roddenberry. Gene Roddenberry created Star Trek in the 1960s and he's been gone for 30 years and this year marks his 100th birthday. Roddenberry created a pop culture phenomenon that people still follow to this day.

Take heed this wisdom and other than Capt. James T. Kirk or Capt. Benjamin Sisko, Capt. Jean Luc-Picard is one of my favorite Star Trek Captains.

As school is starting back this month and especially with the current conditions of this pandemic I think this quote is relevant. We might still be in unprecedented times it's still true to live now, time is very precious and please use it wisely! 

I'm also sorry it's no longer Wednesday as I share this. :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment