PLEASE READ the disclaimer under the "about" tab!

Like & Share on fb

Current Conditions

Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Brownlee: Apple iPhone 12 Lineup Reactions!

 

[VIDEO] Been a while since we've heard from Marques Brownlee. He talks about the new iPhone 12 lineup which was unveiled by Apple on Tuesday. I wish they had released the iPhone SE plus sadly we won't see it until next year, my preference is a home button.

One thing I do like about the iPhone 12 lineup is a return to the more boxy form factor. You might be missing it from the iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5S and the original SE. Otherwise as far as functionality it still resembles the iPhone X, XS, XR, and 11. All touch screen with that notch!

I'll let you watch the video to find out all the tech involved in this device. And BTW, I want that shirt he's wearing....

No comments:

Post a Comment