PLEASE READ the disclaimer under the "about" tab!

Like & Share on fb

Current Conditions

Saturday, August 22, 2020

Mr. Beat: Kansas & Nebraska compared

[VIDEO] Well school is going to start soon, so how about we talk about some geography. We compare two Midwestern or Great Plains state of Kansas & Nebraska. "Edutuber" Mr. Beat gives you the lowdown on both states.

I've only passed through both states going further west. Most frequently I've passed through Kansas taking a train to Los Angeles aboard Amtrak's Southwest Chief - and even then we're talking about an overnight ride through the state both ways thus you hardly will see anything unless you wake up early. The only time I've never passed through Nebraska was when I was in the 3rd grade a long time ago and not very memorable other than I could say I passed through.

One thing they got going for them, both states have very friendly people. Illinois could learn something from that. Perhaps so could the rest of these United States.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment