PLEASE READ the disclaimer under the "about" tab!

Like & Share on fb

Current Conditions

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Do you have an Instagram account?

www.instagram.com/thesixthward
Sixth Ward ig
In addition to posting here at the Shedd School/Public School blog, I also post at The Sixth Ward.

Over the summer I started an Instagram (ig) profile for the The Sixth Ward blog. Feel free to follow me over there. There are normally reposts from other local & sometimes national ig profiles but often there will also be snapshots from around the South Side. Feel free to check us out.

BTW, I do have a widget in the sidebar that shows all the posts to that ig account. So even if you don't have an actual ig account you will be able to follow what's going on there.

Also if you want to send me some photos to use on our Instagram feel free to e-mail me. My e-mail address is also located in the sidebar.

Happy holidays everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment