PLEASE READ the disclaimer under the "about" tab!

Like & Share on fb

Current Conditions

Sunday, December 31, 2023

Trains Are Awesome: The many Metra Holiday Trains of 2023

 

[VIDEO] CTA runs holiday trains every year and I'm sorry I didn't do a great job of following any trains running this holiday season 2023 (as would be normal at The Sixth Ward or could also be done on Ninth Ward Chicago). However, allow me to share this video about Metra trains.

Metra also does Holiday Trains for which they do sell tickets which as you see will sell out quickly. This holiday season they did this on other Metra routes in addition to the Metra Electric which this YouTube channel Trains are Awesome had actually chronicled last year in 2022.

Though in addition those scheduled Holiday Train runs there are some regular trains that are holiday themed. I promise next year I will make sure to catch the Holiday Train on CTA & Metra.

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and happy new year. See you in 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment