PLEASE READ the disclaimer under the "about" tab!

Like & Share on fb

Current Conditions

Saturday, September 21, 2019

Updates

To continue writing this blog my goal is to hopefully inform or entertain you all. It's probably why I do share some things that I hope you all would be entertained by. Also to share things that hopefully inform you of the issues of the day. Some of you may be parents and my goal is to keep that in mind.

With this said my former elementary school principal dropped by a few months and I had considered this encouragement to keep this blog going. It's become important for me to find ways to draw people to this blog and if you want a blog to grow that will always become a difficult task.

Over the years as something of a public service I used to have an EveryBlock widget on this blog to share any crime reports or any media reports for your convenience. Usually this is for the general area around both Bennett & Shedd schools. Of course EveryBlock no longer exists and thus no widget of benefit to anyone.

I used to have a weather widget from Accuweather (although there is still one at the top of the blog that only shows current conditions). One widget that Accuweather once provided was not only current conditions, a forecast and a radar as well. I'm working on finding a weather widget to attach to this blog to help inform you of the local weather here in Chicago.

Also it's probably time to revamp the about page. Not entirely sure what to put on there, although what you see in this blog could serve as a basis. Also bear in mind I'm looking into creating a domain for this space in the near future which is in keeping of this blog's identity.

Also I'm working on a fb page that hopefully will allow anyone who follows this blog to keep track of updates. That continues to be a work in progress.

I'm planning to make some changes here, hopefully good changes...

Also feel free to let me know what you'd like to see on here as far as posts or even just everyday things that you think would be of great value if you do check this blog. The comments here are always open. 🙆

No comments:

Post a Comment