PLEASE READ the disclaimer under the "about" tab!

Like & Share on fb

Current Conditions

Friday, November 25, 2016

Buzzfeed: Could You Pass A 1954 Home Economics Class?

 When I was in high school, a teacher mentioned that home economics was considered obsolete. I suspect it was replaced in favor of consumer education which was a unit in most social studies or business classes. Never really saw the point and wasn't taught very well when it was taught in a psychology class back in those days.

With this buzzfeed quiz, I learn more about home economics. It seems as much how to take care of the items at home, how to cook, and then other is more social ettiquette. Now that I see this I can't believe it was taught in school.

Having taken this quiz I only got 3 out of 19 right. How well can you do?

BTW, I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment