PLEASE READ the disclaimer under the "about" tab!

Like & Share on fb

Current Conditions

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter

Keeping with a recent tradition here another Snoopy image for Easter. I hope today is a safe and joyous one.

You know all the years I've spent in school I never recalled a time when Good Friday fell on Spring Break as it did for CPS students last week. Once CPS decided that Good Friday wasn't a regular holiday and my teacher declared that he wouldn't show up for work. Lo-and-behold he didn't show up for work that day and until my graduation from Harlan High School Good Friday remained a CPS holiday.

As school is back in session on Monday, here's hoping CPS students had a restful spring break and finish their respective school years very strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment