PLEASE READ the disclaimer under the "about" tab!

Like & Share on fb

Current Conditions

Monday, August 26, 2013

Why haven't I added a link to the Shedd Aquarium

I don't know why I never posted a link to the Shedd Aquarium here. I mentioned the school's and aquarium's namesake John G. Shedd here in the past. It's past time that we include a link to the many institutions where many students would take field trips.

Years ago it seemed that all of Shedd School went to the aquarium. It's considered a very fond memory of my time in elementary school. I still remember trying to attract the attention of some dolphins there unfortunately it didn't happen. It was a cool escape and especially doing it with friends.

Sadly I've never been back, but there will be times where looking for something to do this would be a good diversion. I do wonder how many school children visit this aquarium every year.

RELATED

No comments:

Post a Comment