PLEASE READ the disclaimer under the "about" tab!

Like & Share on fb

Current Conditions

Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Nickelodeon classic: Make the Grade


[VIDEO] When my folks first got cable it was the first time I saw Chicago Blackhawks hockey. Quickly I also became interested in this network called Nickelodeon. Alas I have more adult tastes than this network provides these days.

Still, Make the Grade is an example of one show I would like to see produced again today. The vid above is from 1989 hosted by Lew Schneider. Unfortunately seeing the broadcast history of this and other game shows produced for children, they seem to have a very short life.

I was a fan of Double Dare (DD) back in the day. It's safe to say that DD was the most popular of all those children's game shows. But Make the Grade is one should that hopefully would encourage our young people to do well in school. At least so I'd hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment