PLEASE READ the disclaimer under the "about" tab!

Like & Share on fb

Current Conditions

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Hey Shedd School blog is now mobile

http://sheddschool.blogspot.com/?m=1

This is how I can access this blog on my BlackBerry. Of course if you use a "WebKit-based mobile browsers" (as indicated by the Blogger in Draft blog) or an iPhone all you have to do is enter in the blog's address minus the ?m=1 and you will be redirected to a mobile version of this blog.

I had to directly use the url above because my BlackBerry isn't supported. Hopefully that will change soon and unfortunately using only that url well the header that was created for this blog doesn't fit on my 'Berry's screen. At least however I can follow this blog if I so chose on the go!

No comments:

Post a Comment