PLEASE READ the disclaimer under the "about" tab!

Like & Share on fb

Current Conditions

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Shedd School omitted from official school listings

Originally posted at The Sixth Ward.

I've been perusing both the CPS website and the CPS alumni websites and I discover that John G. Shedd Elementary doesn't have a listing. I understand that Shedd, located at 200 E. 99th St, is only a branch of Bennet Elementary located 10115 South Prairie Avenue. Does that school not have a distinct history or identity different from it's much larger counterpart just down the street.

If anyone from CPS is reading this, I think to leave off Shedd only because it is a branch of much larger school is a huge oversight that should be corrected.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I went to Shedd from kindergarten 68 to 74. I lived on the corner of 98th Prairie the red house that looked like a barn...lol

Post a Comment